Sunday, June 17, 2007

Kent Halverson in Sky Cries Mary

Just saw my buddy Kent Halverson in Sky Cries Mary at Neumo's last night!
www.skycriesmary.com

They performed their entire new album 'small town' during the first set.
It was a super sick show with old school visuals and an old school 'early 90's' feel.
I remember being 13 listening to the radio in Seattle before nodding off...
It was local music interviews with Kim Thayhil, Eddie Vedder (giving out his phone number), Lazy Suzan, Sage, or Sky Cries Mary. I would have never thought in a million years that 12 years later a buddy of mine would be in one of those bands (Halverson)...
Well, I never thought in a million years that my friend would become People magazine's 'Most Eligable Bachelors" either (Bshorty/Blake Lewis). Two more cases of 'it could happen to you'
so drink up your dream potions and cast your magic spells - or don't... - your choice.

Music First,
Guitari

www.arijoshua.com
www.arisawkadoria.net

No comments: